Friday, July 29, 2011

Arizona: Last Week

Broad Strokes:

-Pizzeria Bianco-one of every pie, and some Fontina/Prosciutto Appetizer my genius older brother Aaron ordered, that was like my own specially crafted Crack.

-Catered for Grandma: Rare roast beef, grilled veggies, salmon, grilled spicy shrimpies, and tons of desserts. Marzapan cake, Ice Cream cake, Sangria, Stumptown, Pinot-my lord!

-Patsy Grimaldi's: A white pie, An extra cheese pie (because if you don't say extra, it's a few scant rounds, and something else I can't even remember. Salads, and vino galore.

-If I had taken a picture this trip it would have been of my Jalapeno Margarita from ZTejas. Mom slyly poured my second one into a to-go cup under the table, so I didn't have to chug it. They are stiff drinks. But the Jalapeno is so good. I am a sucker for a spicy cocktail. Mom's bold move, allowed me to take my cocktail to Nordstrom as we picked and purchased my Wedding Dress.

Since returning to Newport, fresh Tuna has poured upon us like Manna from Heaven. Cubed up it looks like watermelon. It is incredible.

Food notes for the last week. Better than nothing. See Aaron, I blogged about it!

xoxo,
Feed Girl
(Bad?)

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention the Rainbow Cookies. Man I love Marzapan, Chocolate, and fruit Jam. And rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Patsy's we also had pesto pizza. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a genius...thank you...love

    ReplyDelete